I am currently seeking an experienced Clinical Project Manager to join an innovative organisation on a permanent, full-time basis in Paris.
The company itself is a leading French research and healthcare network with a strong focus within oncology. The company have expanded significantly over recent years and are now conducting complex studies across Europe as well as locally in France. They are looking to take on individuals to work within the areas of breast and/or urological cancers, so this would be a fantastic opportunity for anyway looking to expand their experience within these indications in particular.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
* Management of all assigned clinical studies from start-up through to close-out at local and European level.
* Oversight and cross-functional liaison across the company e.g. clinical teams, regulatory teams, biometrics teams etc., including the managing the activity of the study team.
* Vendor and study budget management to ensure the timely and on-budget delivery of studies.
* Supervising the creation of study documentation and, when required, developing study protocols.
* Minimum 4 years full-service Clinical Project Management experience.
* Experience of managing oncology trials, particularly within breast and urology indications, across Phase I to III.
* BSc or higher degree in a life science related discipline.
* Full professional proficiency in both English and French.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you then don't delay and apply today, or if you or someone you know wishes to have a confidential conversation regarding the position then send across a copy of your CV or give me a call using the contact details below.
T: +44 (0) 2072556620