I am currently collaborating with a top-5 global pharmaceutical company who are looking to expand their global strategic neuroscience development team with a Neurologist who has expertise in specifically within Neuroimmunology (Multiple Sclerosis and Neuromyelitis Optica).
My client has a broad, well-funded and constantly expanding neuroscience portfolio across the areas of Neuroimmunology, Neurodegeneration, Neuromuscular and the Movement Disorder spectrum.
If you are a Neurologist with a demonstrable research background within the neurological field for example: Multiple Sclerosis and Neuromyelitis Optica or related disease areas, please read below.
- Lead the Therapeutic Area Medical Team at the International Multidisciplinary Core Teams and take clinical development responsibility for the assigned projects.
- Accountable for the medical oversight of the clinical trial program during development, study conduct, analysis and reporting as well as for the continuous benefit risk assessment.
- Medical leadership in regulatory meetings and for the submission strategy, and contribute to the assessment of safety related issues and to regulatory dossiers
- Chairperson or as part of the cross-functional Global Clinical Development Team / Medical Sub team and as a medical project representative at advisory boards, adjudication committees and at clinical trial data monitoring boards.
- Approve publications within your projects, develop new business strategies and acquire new assets
- Development Review Committee responsibility for assigned molecules in the portfolio
- Identify the need of studies to be conducted and you provide input to Medical Affairs strategy documents such as Scientific Platform, Publication Plan, Product Maintenance and Optimization Summary.
- Use your medical expertise to ensure timely progression of the clinical trials to ensure that novel therapeutics can be brought to the market and to the patients in need.
- Medical doctor
- PhD advantageous
- Clinical expertise and specialist training in Neurology
- Clinical, research or drug development expertise within Multiple Sclerosis or Neuromyelitis Optica
- Industry experience preferred but not necessary
- Investigator experience or industry experience in local or global clinical trials
- Fluent in English with very good communication and presentation competencies
- Comprehensive salary
- Enhanced bonus scheme
- Long term incentives
- Car allowance
- Relocation package
- Travel allowance
- 30+ days holiday
- Complete relocation package
- Clear development pathway
- Senior, strategic, role within a global pharmaceutical company
If you are interested, get in touch with me ASAP…
Adam J. Bloomfield
Senior Clinical Development and Medical Affairs Recruitment Consultant
Email: abloomfield (at) barringtonjames.com