Haybury are delighted to present a remarkable opportunity for an experienced Internal Audit Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical firm with global presence, in Switzerland.
An attractive prospect for a seasoned and communicative Internal Audit Manager EMEA to join a top 5 Pharmaceutical organisation, committed to improve the lives of millions of people through their innovative and cutting-edge products and practice. This is a highly visible position and will play a critical role in identifying successful new mechanisms of audit to help bridge gaps in audit capability. This position will offer the opportunity to shape the future of audit management, drive exciting projects and will utilise a commercial and entrepreneurial mindset.
You will be based at impressive Headquarters in Switzerland, which provides another opportunity to liaise and influence key decision makers.
- Streamline the Internal Audit Strategy and improve and monitor the company governance, risk management and audit processes
- Contribute to the regional and global Internal Audit projects focused in Sales and Marketing, across the EMEA markets
- Endeavor to create new solutions and resolutions for the team by analysis and discovery of root causes uncovered in audit findings
- Collaborate and innovate new ideas by working toward new and exciting initiatives for the company
- Drive new innovations and technologies towards the digital transformation of auditing processes
- Support innovation and intelligent solutions by supporting the cultural change transition
- Encourage and support new EMEA team members by peer-to-peer coaching and onboarding
- Significant years of experience in internal auditing, in industry setting
- Postgraduate studies relevant to commerce and business (i.e. economics)
- Proven experience in life sciences, supply chain or manufacturing or FMCG
- Office based only and would require 40% travel to EMEA markets
- Demonstrative experience in cluster, global or EMEA roles
- Proficiency in the use and application of auditing tools (SAP FI + CO modules, ACL, Tableau)
- Success in the interpretation, investigation of data and ability to recommend solutions
- A collaborative team player with exposure to commercial topics (sales and marketing)
- Excellent written and spoken English, in addition to strong interpersonal skills
- Agile, flexible and entrepreneurial attitude
- An additional language would be looked upon favourably
Why you should apply:
All employees should feel valued and respected, and this organisation is determined to reward your dedication, tenacity and skillset.
- Excellent and competitive salary package against industry averages
- Opportunity to utilise and maximise your skillset by working across departments
- A highly international and dynamic workplace
- Relocation support
- Outstanding and on-going career development and training
If you feel that you have the experience, qualification and attitude to undertake this very exciting position, we would welcome your application. Please email your CV to email@example.com or call (+44) 01273 059 641 for an informal conversation around this post.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.