A scientific focused Biopharma, well recognised for the products developed and market presence, is looking to appoint an Statistical Programming Director and work close with cross functions departments to take initiatives in the programming group's strategy and its implementation.
This opportunity will be serving a technical experienced individual that would like to develop a strong and stable career in growing company, an individual with previous people management experience and a passion for the programming side.
As Director, Statistical Programming you will lead biometrics operations with related departments - Biostatistics, Statistical Programming, Data Management - and manage projects from phase I to submission stage. You will also develop company's standards aligned with CDISC and manage a small team of experienced programmers in Europe.
Additionally, you will lead internal initiatives, communicate with stakeholders the results, strategy and actively participate in developing tools and operational prototypes that will support the vision and strategy of the department.
The successful candidate will have:
* MSc in Computer Programming or Life Sciences;
* Minimum of 8 years of SAS Programming experience developed in Pharma/Biotech/CRO;
* Strong clinical trials experience, ideally in phase I to III trials;
* Excellent knowledge of CDISC standards with emphasis on ADaM and TFLs;
* Strong communication skills with ability to adapt to different audiences;
* People management experience;
* SAS Certifications would be desired;
* A structured mindset that will be reflected in work and communication.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a scientific focused Biopharma with great market longevity that built innovative products and is currently developing a novel pipeline in oncology. You will be welcomed in a supportive working culture where you will benefit from the benefits aligned of massive corporations, however, enjoying an intimate and team-oriented focused department.
If you looking to learn more about this Director Statistical Programming role, do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential and friendly chat, alternatively send your CV to:
Senior Consultant - Life Sciences Recruitment
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 65