Statistical Scientist Homebased - Europe
At ICON, it's our people that set us apart.
As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business. But that doesn't mean you can't have fun while you do it. With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best and brightest in the industry. Are you one of them?
We are looking for passionate, resilient, and inspiring individuals to join our team. A as Statistical Scientist you are responsible for preforming statistical analysis planning, lead statistical analysis, lead statistical reporting, act as statistical lead on low to medium complexity studies, and participate in business development.
- Leads statistical conception and design of deliverables (tables, listings, figures, statistical reports)
- Oversees programming of basic to advanced statistical procedures and programming
- Leads development of abstracts, presentations, and manuscripts from a statistical consideration
- Ensures oversight of statistical projects through client engagement, scope and budget development, and timeline management
- Participates in business development activities including proposal development, budgeting, and bid-defense meetings
What you need
Why join us?
- A Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree preferred) in a related field such as statistics, epidemiology, quantitative research methods, biology/medicine, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with Master's degree.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with Bachelor's degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong conceptual as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
Ongoing development is vital to us, and as a Statistical Scientist you will have the opportunity to progress your career, with the potential to move into other related areas to enhance your skill set. Our benefits package is competitive, our scope is international and we genuinely care about our people and their success.ICON is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.EOE race/color/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/vet/national origin