The primary function of the Clinical Quality Assurance Analyst - RN is to deliver high quality service through call monitoring of incoming and outgoing patient, provider, and client calls. In addition to completing call observations, responsibilities include hosting internal/external call calibration sessions, providing onsite leadership support, providing reporting/quality trend analysis, and assisting with project work as assigned. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Primarily internal contacts. Infrequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts on routine matters. Specific job duties:
- Call Monitoring: Monitor operational performance relating to operational metrics, quality measures, contractual requirements, execution of policies and procedures and clinical appropriateness.
- Provide Leadership Support: Provide onsite leadership support to Nurse Navigators, Business Partners/Customers by providing floor support, answering questions, responding to leadership requests, presenting quality program/initiatives, etc…
- Reporting/Trend Analysis: Analyze and provide weekly/monthly trending analysis to Management staff
- Service Improvement Projects: Participate or lead projects to help drive quality improvements and/or expand clinical service offerings.
- Calibration Sessions: Provide support to program leadership by participating and hosting internal/external client calibration sessions.
- Standard Works Support: Additional duties include but are not limited to taking phone calls, reviewing Source and emails, attending training, distributing monthly evaluations, etc.
N/ADesired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or 8 – 11 years of equivalent work experience
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience or MA/MS degree
- Registered Nurse
- Prior experience as a telephonic clinician strongly preferred
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet, and email
- Strong customer service/quality background experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Strong leadership skills with some supervisory experience preferred
- High regard for superior quality of service
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visitingwww.ubc.com