Lab equipment data reviewer - Athlone, Ireland
We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health . You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our GMP laboratory based in Athlone, Ireland offers fully integrated solutions for product development and analytical development, including analytical testing services in method development, method validation, method transfer, release and stability studies. Our highly qualified GMP lab staff work across our 3 laboratory groups: Biopharm, Small Molecule, and Inhalation.
The role of Lab equipment data reviewer is to review Technical data and reports in relation to maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
Qualifications: Education and experience
- Understanding of FDA and GMP regulations and requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of laboratory instrumentation and equipment
- Working knowledge with systems in use at PPD or within the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry
- Reviews of reports as specified by Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Checking Instrument work, calculations etc as per specifications.
- Evaluates data to ensure compliance with methods, criteria, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Performs non-routine and complex Technical data reviews
- Reports deficiencies to the department Manager for correction.
- Conducts consultations for quality records.
Benefits you will enjoy at PPD as a Data Reviewer
- BSc in Science or related field required
- 2+ years of experience in reviewing scientific / Technical documentation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge including an understanding of laboratory procedures, methodology and standards
- Ability to independently review laboratory reports relation to maintenance & calibration of Laboratory equipment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear and concise feedback and/or documentation of results
We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer's trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme
- Medical Health Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual leave : 25 days holiday
- Annual performance Bonus
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world's most urgent health needs, then please submit your application - we'd love to hear from you. 1
As we are likely to receive many applications, sometimes we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.