A fantastic new opportunity has been created for a leading, global pharmaceutical company, based in their European headquarters. My client is a market leader, at the frontier of drug research and development, with promising first-in-class and potential medical breakthrough pipeline projects.
This newly created, fully strategic role brings autonomy and full responsibility over the European and Canadian region with the key aim to lead submission activities and drive the regional and local negotiations, for the assigned portfolio. As the regional lead, acting as deputy to the Global Regulatory Lead and reporting directly to the Global Senior Director, this role offers visibility and exposure to senior management.
- Leading the European regulatory working teams and support the national teams throughout submission
- Drive the regional strategic and tactical methodology for Europe and Canada, as well as offering guidance, instructions and advice to the teams of the network
- Provide expertise and strategic focus for assigned products
- Responsible for working with RA functions and/or vendors to ensure regulatory submissions and approvals are achieved on time (EMA submissions)
- For the assigned projects/products of responsibility, collaborating with Global and Regional colleagues for the authoring of global regulatory strategies and ensure own critical deliverables as agreed within the global regulatory strategy and planning
You will bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Science, with the advanced degree being preferred
- Hands-on, relevant working experience with the pharmaceutical industry, including direct experience in regulatory affairs in development
- Deep understanding and sound knowledge of regulations and guidelines concerning drugs and biologics in development
- Well-versed in leading or supporting global matrix, cross-functional teams
In return you will receive
- A dynamic, inspiring, international environment with visibility on the senior management of the organization
- Competitive remuneration package
- Lucrative bonus package
- Full relocation support
Early applications are highly encouraged.
If you believe that this position aligns with your background, personality and motivations, please feel free to call Foteinos at +44 1273 727 930 for further details or email your CV today at email@example.com
Foteinos is a Senior Search Consultant covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
This job advertisement is placed by Haybury AG, Teichgässlein 9. 4058 Basel, Switzerland. All preselected applications will be forwarded to Haybury AG and be processed by Haybury AG according to Swiss law.