CK Clinical are recruiting for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join a highly successful, global, full-service clinical research organisation based at their offices in Milan. Locally home-based candidates will be considered.
Competitive with good benefits.Clinical Research Associate Role:
As an experienced Clinical Research Associate you be part of the Country Clinical Operations Team and be assigned to a number of research projects.
Key duties will include:
- Performing pre-study, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits.
- Conducting source document verification, case report forms and regulatory document review.
- Managing the clinical laboratory audit, external/supplier and internal audit programmes.
- Managing the drug stock inventory.
- Adverse event reporting and follow-up.
- Assessing patient recruitment and retention.
As an experienced Clinical Research Associate you will require:
- A relevant BSc.
- Proven monitoring experience gained in an industrial environment.
- A good knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management.
- Knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies.
- Fluency in Italian and English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Research Associate position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48799.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.