I am currently collaborating with a leading global pharmaceutical company who are looking to expand their cardiovascular medical affairs team with a passionate physician who has expertise in cardiology, specifically cardiac failure.
My client has the largest cardiovascular portfolio across the areas of Diabetes, Stroke, Heart failure in the industry.
If you are a strong medical doctor still practising medicine or a pharmaceutical physician, with a demonstrable medical affairs background within the cardiovascular field please read below.
- Lead the Therapeutic Area Medical Team as an internal expert advisor for academic and professional enquiries with regards to heart failure and cardiovascular disease
- Act as the interface between renal disease and diabetes.
- Accountable for the medical oversight of publications including proposal, analysis and the review of secondary analyses and publications from clinical trials in cardiovascular, cardio-renal, cardio-metabolic and heart failure.
- Medical leadership in regulatory meetings and for the submission strategy, and contribute to the assessment of safety related issues and to regulatory dossiers
- Chairperson or as part of the cross-functional Medical Sub team and as a medical project representative at advisory boards, adjudication committees and at clinical trial boards.
- Development Review Committee responsibility for assigned molecules in the portfolio
- Identify the need of studies to be conducted and you provide input to Medical Affairs strategy documents such as Scientific Platform, Publication Plan, Product Maintenance and Optimization Summary.
- Medical doctor
- PhD advantageous
- Clinical or research experience in cardiac / heart failure
- Experience in cardiovascular drug development
- Key opinion Leader networks in cardiology field
- Specialist Medical training in cardiology or vascular surgery is highly advantageous
- Industry experience preferred but not necessary
- Fluent in English with very good communication and presentation competencies
- Comprehensive salary
- Enhanced bonus scheme
- Long term incentives
- Car allowance
- Relocation package
- Travel allowance
- 30+ days holiday
- Complete relocation package
- Clear development pathway
- Senior, strategic, role within a global pharmaceutical company
If you are interested, get in touch with me ASAP…
Adam J. Bloomfield
Senior Clinical Development and Medical Affairs Consultant
Email: abloomfield (at) barringtonjames.com