Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for Study Delivery Associate to be working fully client-embedded with a large industry top-10 company.
The function of the Study Delivery Associate is to work in collaboration with the Project Delivery Lead and Study Delivery Lead to support the smooth running of assigned studies by providing operational and administrative support for the overall management of the project and associated study timelines and budget.
Some of the day to day responsibilities the role will involve include:
- Coordination and monitoring of activities associated with study deliverables across all different functions and vendors, following up with people where appropriate.
- Supporting with activities associated with interim analyses, database snapshots and locks, final CSR and study closure.
- Assisting with identification and contracting of vendors as necessary.
- Providing vendor management, ensuring key deliverables are met, potential scope creep is identified and change orders are developed as necessary.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of change orders.
- Supporting resource management and team member transition by collaborating the appropriate Resource Managers and ensuring detailed Transition Plans are developed and implemented efficiently.
- Developing contingency planning and risk mitigation strategies to ensure meeting or exceeding study milestones.
- Creating and maintaining metric reports (collecting data from multiple sources) for delivery to client or senior management.
- Assisting with overall financial performance of the study by liaising with internal functional departments or vendors to obtain appropriate metrics for financial reporting.
- Attendance at financial review meetings to assist with budget reconciliation.
- Reviewing and approving invoices from sites or vendors and to the client.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills/experience:
- Degree in General Science or Life Sciences, or Health related Science.
- Experience in a CRO, pharmaceutical or biotechnology company.
- Six months experience of management or leadership responsibilities in a previous role.
- Strong knowledge of Good Clinical Practice/ICH guidelines and other applicable regulatory requirements
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven ability to manage time and work independently.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently, to influence and persuade.
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Strong interest in vaccine studies and in developing career toward clinical project management.
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Syneos Health™ (Nasdaq:SYNH) is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization. The Company, including a Contract Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO), is purpose-built to accelerate customer performance to address modern market realities. Learn more about how we are shortening the distance from lab to life® at syneoshealth.com.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. #LI-AG1