Data Manager – Central Laboratory
AL Solutions are searching for a Data Manager, ideally with SAS understanding, based in the UK, preferably the Northern part. This is for a fully remote position working for a Central Laboratory that provide services to support all phases of clinical trials.
Our client is part of one of the world’s leading lab organisations. Therefore, they offer a variety of testing solutions which are unsurpassed in the industry.
- Carry out tasks independently and communicate to all relevant parties
- Oversee the study set-up by the Data Configuration Specialist – ensure that all relevant milestones and activities are adhered to
- Configure the study-specific electronic translfer in the LIMS for central lab testing in clinical studies
- Understand the data structures i.e. CDISC
- Experience/knowledge of basic SAS / producing derived analysis datasets
- Support client and internal audits
- Mentor/train junior Data Managers within the team
- BA/BSc in Biological sciences or related disciplines
- SAS understanding & SQL knowledge
- Data Management experience within Labs and/or a CRO/Pharma environment
- Excellent English language skills
- CDISC understanding
- Experience in pre-clinical preferred
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909 / Email: email@example.com