Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for an Associate Director, Biostatistics to join an exciting biotechnology company as they look to expand their existing team in Germany. This position is office based in Munich with 1-2 days home working flexibility.
This well established biotechnology company has specialised in drug discovery and innovative therapies within the Rare Disease therapeutic area since the early 90’s and continues to go from strength to strength with a continuous pipeline of exciting trials.
If you are looking to join an ambitious company with a fantastic reputation for staff development you will be pleased to hear that this company has been recognised as one of the top workplaces in the world by no fewer than 5 renowned scientific publications.
An Associate Director, Biostatistics you will provide statistical expertise for complex design and interpretation of clinical studies, regulatory submissions and commercialisation. You will also act as a coach/guide for less experienced statisticians in the production of analysis, supporting graphics and analysis tables.
This position would also be suitable for an experienced Principal Biostatistician looking to take the next step in their career.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Analyse internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria
- Management, oversight, and strategic directions of a project or major components of a project. Also may include presentation to the Peer Protocol Review Committee
- Develop a Statistical Analysis plan for complex studies and/or project deliveries
- Leads implementation of innovative designs and analysis methods at the study or project level and participates in Statistical Review Forum (SRF) discussions of studies assigned to others.
- Provide support to the complex study analysis, regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions
- Contribute to the regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions
- MSc or PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics, or Mathematics
- Knowledge of the technical and regulatory requirements related to the role and able to guide others on these
- Experience in drug development, study design, and data analysis and interpretation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent collaboration skills required – the energy to work across global & functional boundaries, both internally and externally
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.