CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Executive Senior to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 12 months.
£392.30 per day PAYE. The Company:
Our client is a global healthcare company who take on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. They provide health benefits to patients and consumers and have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.The Location:
Brentford is located at the confluence of the rivers Brent and Thames. The area is well severed by public transport from central London, Waterloo station and surrounding areas.Regulatory Executive Senior Role:
- Post Approval CMC experience.
- CMC authoring experience essential (previous co-ordination role is not sufficient). This should include authoring of module 3 and authoring of CMC variations.
- Experience responding to manufacturing site change controls and providing regulatory advice and strategies.
- Detailed proven CMC knowledge and experience for EU and EMAP region.
- Understand CMC regulations, guidelines, procedures and policies relating registration and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products, to expedite submission, review and approval of global CMC applications.
- CMC experience.
- Good written and oral communication and networking skills.
- Demonstrate ability to focus and work with attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to retain critical information.
- Be aware of the contents of a marketing authorization application.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Executive Senior position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48812.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.