Our client is a growing, boutique medcomms agency looking for an experienced Medical Writer, with market access experience, to join their team in Cheshire or Oxfordshire.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to create and contribute to the development of a range of communications materials for a variety of projects and across traditional medcomms and market access, including value communications and HEOR.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, flexible benefits package along with a dynamic and supportive working environment.Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Research, write, and edit a range of high-quality communication materials
- Liaise with clients and external experts in the delivery of projects
- Support on-site client meetings and activities
- MSc or PhD in a life science, ideally within pharmacology/pharmacy, medicine, biomedical sciences
- Significant previous medical writing experience in a medical communications/market access agency required
- Excellent writing and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work in a supportive and rewarding environment under the mentorship of experienced directors.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Dario Sterling-Dwen on 01932 797993.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.