- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in London with UK wide travel
- Competitive package
1. In this role, you will be liaising with Contracts Managers in secondary care nationwide.
2. You will be selling a portfolio of unlicensed medicines across a variety of therapy areas.
3. You role will also include procurement of unlicensed medicines and you must have an existing
supplier base that you can reach out to in order to procure unlicensed medicines
4. In this role, you will have an understanding of how to apply for importation permission from the
MHRA and record it appropriately.
5. In this role, you will be responsible for the whole of the UK
Full job description available on application
- Prior pharma secondary care / hospital sales experience is essential
- Experience in unlicensed medications and ideally aesthetics required
- UK wide travel required with offices based in London
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.