Geoff King at RBW Consulting is supporting a game-changing CRO that is reinventing the way therapies are developed in the recruitment of multiple Senior and Principal Statistical Programmer who will be part of a client dedicated team. This role is fully home based and can be worked from the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy or Portugal.
As a forward thinking, top 5 global CRO you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and best pharmaceutical companies in the world on blockbuster drug trials. You will have excellent training and development opportunities, competitive salary & benefits and the chance to improve patients’ lives around the world.
As part of a specialist, single sponsor team you will act as Project Lead on assigned trials and be the main point of contact for the client.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Programming, testing and documentation of statistical programs
- Creating statistical tables, figures, and listing
- Programming of analysis datasets (derived datasets) and transfer files for internal and external client
- Fulfil project responsibilities at the level of technical team lead for complex studies
- Directly communicate with internal and client stakeholders to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and project timelines
- Estimate programming scope of work, manage resource assignments, communicate project status and negotiate project timelines for deliverables.
- Provide training and mentoring Statistical Programming staff
- Statistical programming in SAS within the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industries
- Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
- Advanced knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
- Ability to lead teams and projects and capable of managing at a group level
- Degree in computer science or related field and 3 years relevant experience
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.