Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for a Senior level and Principal level Statistical Programmer to join an exciting, global pharmaceutical company as they look to expand their existing team in the UK. This position is office based in Cambridge with 1-2 days home working flexibility.
A Senior & Principal level Statistical Programmer is required to join the Early Phase Clinical Trial Data Science group. This patient centric biopharmaceutical company have an incredibly exciting range of products in the pipeline across multiple therapeutic area’s including Oncology, Respiratory and Cardiovascular Disease.
Along with strong technical ability with CDSIC SDTM & ADaM, datasets, review outputs and datasets you will be expected to be outgoing with leadership qualities to assist in project management and vendor oversight.
This role offers fantastic career development opportunities and the ability to work as a global program leader with one of the top pharmaceutical companies in the world. As a Senior or Principal SAS Programmer you will be key in supporting global studies, decision making and ensuring best practice.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Vendor oversight to ensure timely delivery of SDTM/ADaM datasets and TFL outputs to a high standard
- Apply programming expertise to problem solving with a focus on quality
- Improve methodology and drive best practice
- Support the preparation of regulatory submissions packages
- Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- SAS programming experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or biotech)
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards and industry best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.