Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for multiple, permanent Senior & Principal Statisticians to join a leading pharmaceutical company as they look to expand their existing teams in the UK and US. This position is office based in London or Hertfordshire with 1-2 days home work flexibility.
Senior & Principal level Statisticians are required for this science-led healthcare company who have an incredibly exciting range of products in the pipeline across multiple therapeutic area’s including Respiratory, Infectious Disease, Immuno-Inflammatory and more.
As a Statistician you will play an important part in delivering the companies mission in helping people to do more, feel better and live longer. As part of a diverse, global team you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where you realise your full potential and achieve your career goals.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Providing statistical expertise to support the design and interpretation of clinical programs, regulatory submissions and commercialisation
- Analysing internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria
- Providing support to the regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions
- Identifying opportunities for the application of modelling and simulation to improve study design
- PhD or MSc in Statistics or Biostatistics combined with relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced knowledge of clinical study designs and common statistical analysis methods
- Extensive knowledge of FDA and ICH regulations and industry standards
- Good knowledge of statistical programming languages and statistical software (eg. SAS, R, East etc)
- Excellent communication skills
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.