Geoff King at RBW Consulting is supporting a game-changing CRO that is reinventing the way therapies are developed in the recruitment of multiple Senior and Principal Statisticians who will be part of a client dedicated team. This role is fully home based and can be worked from the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy or Portugal.
As a forward thinking, top 5 global CRO you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and best pharmaceutical companies in the world on blockbuster drug trials. You will have excellent training and development opportunities, competitive salary & benefits and the chance to improve patients’ lives around the world.
As part of a specialist, single sponsor team you will act as Project Lead on assigned trials and be the main point of contact for the client.
• Act as the core project team lead to coordinate and manage all statistical project activities.
• Provide statistical liaison with the client.
• Provide statistical input for protocol and CRF development.
• Prepare statistical analysis plans.
• Perform validation and statistical quality checks on computer-generated output to verify accuracy.
• Review works performed by others and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Prepare and review key portions of the integrated clinical/statistical report, including sections related to data handling and statistical methodology, patient accountability, baseline comparability, and efficacy and safety results.
• Attend regulatory agency meetings and respond to questions to support the statistical analysis results of clinical trials on behalf of the sponsor.
• Undertake statistical consultancy for sponsor companies.
• Follow departmental SOPS, OGs and relevant regulatory guidelines (e.g. ICH).
• Extensive experience in statistical analysis of clinical or consumer health trials as demonstrated by the ability to lead multiple complex and/or global projects with teams of statisticians
• Strong statistical skills as evidenced by participation in publications or presentations in areas relevant to clinical trial design and analysis
• Proficiency in SAS programming
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
• Ability to travel may be required
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.