Geoff King at RBW Consulting is looking to speak with an experienced Senior Statistical Programmer to work with a leading global CRO, working home based from anywhere in Europe!
The role offers the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Biotech companies in the world, as well as being flexible and offering the opportunity to work from home. They require an experienced programmer to work on an incredibly exciting range of projects across varying therapeutic areas.
Taking on lead responsibilities you will oversee projects, whilst coordinating and managing all statistical programming activities.
At Senior level you will play a key role in delivering the companies mission to improve people’s overall health and well-being. Working as part of a leading global team, you will be able to achieve your ambitions and career goals.
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Home based working flexibility
- Drive the development of best practice to improve quality and efficiency
- Deliver SDTM/ADaM datasets and prepare TFL’s for inclusion in study reports
- Provide statistical programming liaison to clients and input for Statistical Analysis Plans
- At a Senior level mentor and train members of the programming team
- Manage resources, negotiate project timelines for deliverables and effectively communicate project status
- Create, test, and maintain SAS programs for clinical studies
- Contribute to all statistical programming deliverables ready for regulatory submissions
- Following departmental SOPs, OGs, and relevant regulatory guidelines (e.g. ICH)
Skills and experience:
- Thorough knowledge of programming, statistics and the clinical drug development process
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Sciences and at least 3 years relevant experience
- Extensive experience programming in SAS within CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotech industries
- Sound knowledge of SAS, Macro and CDISC standards
- Proven ability to oversee projects and ensure high standards are always maintained