Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with the worlds leading CRO in the recruitment of multiple Lead Data Managers as they embark on an exciting new era of Data Science in the world of healthcare and drug discovery.
Supported by cutting edge technology and a management team of industry recognised experts this organisation gives you the opportunity to work at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry by working on multiple global studies across phases II & III.
With continued plans for expansion and Human Data Science at the forefront of this £multi-billion company Data Management is integral to everything they do. Therefore, there are opportunities across Europe for Lead Data Managers and Senior Lead Data Managers.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer on data management deliverables
- Provide project management expertise working with customer data managers, key decision makers, and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements, issue escalation, workload projections, and provide technical expertise
- Provide justification for and perform direct negotiations with customer, e.g., timelines, financial, process, resources
- Ensure service and quality meet agreed upon timelines and deliverables within budget
- Manage remote Data Managers
- Several years’ experience within Data Management
- Management and team leadership skills necessary to lead a data management team.
- Proven project delivery skills.
- Excellent time management and man management skills.
- Educated to degree level (preferably Life Science)
- Knowledge of InForm, Medidata Rave or OCRDC
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.