Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for multiple, permanent Principal Statistical Programmers to join a leading pharmaceutical company as they look to grow a new team of Programmers and Statisticians in the UK focused on the Oncology therapeutic area. This position is fully home based but must be in the UK.
Principal level Statistical Programmers are required for this science-led healthcare company who have an incredibly exciting range of products in the pipeline across multiple therapeutic area’s including Respiratory, Infectious Disease, Immuno-Inflammatory and Oncology.
As a Statistical Programmer you will play an important part in delivering the companies mission in helping people to do more, feel better and live longer. As part of a diverse, global team you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where you realise your full potential and achieve your career goals.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Contribute to the delivery SDTM/ADaM datasets and TFL outputs
- Contribute to the statistical programming deliverables for regulatory submissions
- Produce and maintain technical database standards and programming specification documents
- Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Prepare graphs, tables and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- SAS programming experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or biotech)
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards and industry best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.