Geoff King at RBW Consulting has engaged with one of the world’s recognised specialist biometrics CROs supporting global pharma, biotech and medical device companies as they embark on an exciting period of growth.
Due to organic growth, this company now require a Principal Statistician who shares the company values of providing a high quality, professional service in a flexible and rewarding work environment.
You will be responsible for leading all statistical activities relating to clinical trial projects. Being a statistical expert able to provide statistical consultancy in specific areas.
Having recently won a prestigious national award for innovation, this company pride themselves on their renowned team of biometrics experts pushing the boundaries of what biometrics can provide to the pharmaceutical industry and actively encourage input to improve processes and SOPs.
Supported by an award winning in-house system, this is position is able to be worked remotely within the UK.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Providing statistical expertise as main point of contact to sponsors and internal teams
- Design, Protocol and sample size consultancy
- Leading projects and delivering on time & within budget
- Development of SAPs
- Lead the expansion of expertise across a variety of statistical areas
- Contributing to development of new systems, SOPs and processes
- Statistics experience within the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industries
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Project management / study lead experience
- Subject Matter Expert
- Commercial awareness, budgeting, resource allocation etc
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or related field and 5+ years relevant experience
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.