Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with the worlds leading CRO in the recruitment of multiple Statisticians as they embark on an exciting new era of Data Science in the world of healthcare and drug discovery.
Supported by cutting edge technology and a management team of industry recognised experts this organisation gives you the opportunity to work at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry by working on multiple global studies across phases II & III.
With continued plans for expansion and Data Science at the forefront of this multi-billion pound company, statistics is integral to everything they do. Therefore, there are opportunities across Europe for Statistician II, Senior Statistician and Principal Statistician level.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Provide statistical methodology support in the delivery of standard and custom studies.
- Apply statistical design and methodology to meet client information needs
- Conduct statistical analyses to derive conclusions from the study and assists in preparing written summaries of study results
- Assist other statisticians in preparing analysis plans and statistical reports and performs validation of statistical analysis
- Work on projects of moderate scope within defined procedures and practices
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- Experience in operations research, market research, or applied statistics.
- SAS and/or SQL programming experience
- Experience working in pharmaceutical, CRO or biotech environment
- Technical skills/knowledge in one or more of the following: multivariate analysis, regression analysis and forecasting, sampling, data modelling, R programming, machine learning, SPSS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.