IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Medical Services Sales Representative
- ASAP start date
- The role will initially be a 12 months contract role, with high potential to get extended or made permanent.
- A great opportunity for ambitious, early-career individuals seeking to break into the Medical Sales environment
About Our Client and the Role
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with a market-leading Medical Services company, and an exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and dynamic person with Primary Care sales experience to kick-off this exciting, long term partnership.
The role of the Medical Services Sales Representative is drive increased referrals from Primary Care practices to our client’s medical services network. In this newly-created role within a new team and under guidance of a Senior Sales Manager, you will own end-to-end selling of appropriate services and focus on driving growth among targeted accounts. You will acquire in-depth knowledge of the portfolio of services and their benefits for physicians as well as patients. In this role, you will be interacting with Primary Care Practice staff including practice managers, General Practitioners and other individuals as required.
Reporting to our Sales Manager, your role will be to promote our client’s Medical Services Network to General Practitioners in Sydney's Northern Suburbs.
- Pre plan and schedule visits to GP practices, as well as ad-hoc visits to prospective clients
- Build relationships with GPs, practice managers and other medical professionals as required
- Report all engagement activities in line with our Client’s expectations and reporting requirements
- Analyzing performance and implementing strategies to achieve sales targets
- Meeting daily KPI’s and sales targets for your portfolio
The ideal candidate:
- Tertiary qualifications in a Science or Business related discipline
- Sales experience in the Primary Care environment is highly desirable
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships with customers
- Drive and motivation to exceed KPIs & targets and go the extra mile
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Proven successful sales track-record
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and generate demand within an assigned sales territory
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and execute the selling process in a manner that is concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive; and which leads to the customers taking action
- Full & clean driving license
- Ability to travel as necessary is required
- Residence within the current geography within proximity to majority of business activity is required
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?Join Us
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.