We currently require a motivated, creative and enthusiastic clinical trials professional to join our rapidly growing international medical affairs division as a clinical trial educator. .
As our specialist CTE, you will be able to accelerate patient enrollment, improve site performance and help streamline studies in ways no other team member can. You’ll often be your sites’ go-to person for information, advice and problem solving. You will also have the chance to work on studies featuring complex or non-traditional patient pathways often featuring compressed timelines for diagnosis and enrollment and complex protocols requiring intense initial education and ongoing reinforcement. It will be your role to help to navigate issues where intense competition exists for similar patient populations. You will also be needed to provide regular training and assistance for site staff and patients on issues such as drug administration and testing.
If you would enjoy the following:-
• Having a dynamic role which changes as the clinical trial progresses
• Engaging with and educate clinical trials investigators and patients
• Help to improving patient care
Does this sound like you? Do you have what it takes?
Our client is a US pharmaceutical company who is dedicated and passionate about improving the lives of patients across several therapeutic areas.
• Provide practical support to study sites to maximize potential for patient enrolment.
• Work with research sites to identify and address recruitment barriers – identify common site issues and work with the sponsor and relevant stakeholders to recommend creative options to overcome these barriers.
• Provide on-going training and information on the clinical trial inclusion and exclusion criteria to the study team, where required conduct training for new study staff.
• Act as a resource for healthcare professionals at clinical study sites by sharing best practices and strategies for patient identification and retention.
• Conduct recruitment training sessions
• Identify patient flow / pathway through site and work with identified departments to raise awareness of protocols and the potential for patient inclusion.
Qualifications and Experience
Experience working in a Clinical Trial Environment.
Ability to coordinate activities across multiple functions and drive them to completion.
Have a solutions based approach to addressing the identified barriers to recruitment.
Good Business and Commercial acumen.
Fluent English and Ukrainian.
Ability to make rapid and accurate assessments.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Highly motivated well organised and results oriented.
Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally.
Driving Licence required.
Eligibility to work full-time in Ukraine
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.