Role – HR Generalist
Location – Groningen
Rate – Competitive
Type – Perm
For one of Planet Pharma’s clients who are a global service provider within the Pharmaceutical industry, we are actively looking for a Talented HR Generalist to join the organisation on a permanent basis. This is an important role for the business as you will be first point of contact supporting the management team with all HR related issues.
- Collaborate with the local Site Management teams to support the business agendas from an HR standpoint
- As part of the HR team, deliver the HR agenda and projects as set out by the wider HR community
- Coordinate payroll and HR administration in collaboration with local teams
- Assist in legal cases and any other assigned tasks whilst ensuring compliancy with Dutch employment and labour law
- Advise on company policies and procedures
- Dedicated and enthusiastic HR professional with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong sense of urgency, combined with getting work done in complete, accurate detail and in accordance with company standards and policies.
- Prior successful work experience of having provided HR guidance and support in an international HR function
- Proven experience working within Production environment is essential.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.