Role – CRM / IT Project Manager
Location – South Eastern France
Rate – Competitive
Type – 6-12 Month Contract
For one of Planet Pharma’s clients who are a global service provider within the Pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a CRM/ IT Project Manager with experience working within the life science sector.
- Identify the skills needed for the project
- Negotiate resource allocation with functional managers#
- Define the scope of responsibility of project team members
- Ensure good communication and collaboration within the project team by facilitating team spirit and commitment of the project team members.
- Facilitate meetings at short intervals to monitor the project
- Facilitate periodic project reviews
- Train team members in the use of project management tools
- Provide feedback to functional managers on team members' contribution and collaboration
- Manage resource conflicts within the project
- Set up the project management process groups: Initiation / Planning / Implementation / Control/Closing
- Write with its Client the project charter and the necessary investment requests
- Establish with the project team, the project quality plan and the WBS breakdown
- Organize project planning
- Facilitate project risk analysis and ensure the integration of prevention measures in project plans
- Monitor the progress of the project and ensure its successful completion
- Arbitrate decisions within the scope of the Project Charter
- Organize the closing of the project by verifying the achievement of the objectives, formalizing the acceptance of the project by the client and communicating the feedback.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services