Role – Senior Clinical Project Manager
Location – Budapest, Hungary
Rate – Competitive
Type – Perm
An opportunity an arisen for talented Clinical Project Manager to join a rapidly growing CRO on a permanent basis. In this role you will perform a wide variety of activities to ensure completion of Clinical Research Studies.
- Develop and manage multidisciplinary project team members related to project management activities requiring interaction with internal and external groups including clinical science, data management, pharmacovigilance, shipping/logistics, regulatory affairs, quality assurance and business development during clinical study lifecycle.
- Define and monitor project scope, timelines and deliverables from project initiation to close out.
- Ensure the overall quality of project services and deliverables by documenting project/clinical trial progress to ensure completeness of documentation and data collection, management of supplies and resources in adherence with the project timelines, budgets and quality standards
- Participate in the design, writing and review of all project-related documents.
- 5-7 years of experience in clinical research, including a minimum 3 years of full-service project management experience in pharma or CRO
- Proven experience preferably working within Oncology, Infectious diseases, Auto-immune and/or inflammatory diseases
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.