The Site Management Associate I/II (SMA I/II) is responsible for managing, implementing and monitoring clinical studies, with support, in a team setting according to ICON SOPs, SSPs and all applicable rules and regulations. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying, training/initiating and closing out German or French or Dutch study sites.
- Conducting remote site monitoring visits and/or targeted on-site visits as needed.
- Conducting remote site management activities.
- Managing study sites and the required protocols, amendments and/or deviations, assuring that data is reported accurately and timelines are maintained.
- Travel up to 25% of your time.
A Bachelor's degree in the life sciences, expertise with regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology, and demonstrable strong site management experience will ensure your success on our team.
You will need to have fluent written and spoken Local (German or French or Dutch) language and English skills.
We would also welcome some previous experience as a CRA or an In- house CRA.