We are looking to recruit an Analytics Developer as part of a specialist team responsible for building reporting in the central monitoring platform.
The candidate will be working with Analytics Development Leads to define study specific deployment, data pre-processing and maintenance of data for analysis and process documentation.
*This role can be based in Dublin or Warsaw*
- Develop and maintain study specific listings and data tables
- Define and build KRIs using SAS and Spotfire, ensuring standard deployment consistency and alignment with corporate standards and regulatory requirements
- Build and maintain study specific data visualizations using Spotfire
- Manage own time and priorities effectively while working on multiple projects
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent level qualification in Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Information Technology, or have gained experience in a similar discipline.
- Experience in developing in R, SAS or any other SQL languages
- Knowledge of Windows Environment and its applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Good understanding of data modelling and manipulation techniques, including ETL and aggregation methods
- Good presentation skills and proven ability communicating requirements and solutions to team members and stakeholder
- Working knowledge of clinical development process and good understanding of clinical data management of advantage