s a Project Manager within our Internal Medicine team, you will expect to add towards a culture of project group excellence with a focus on process improvement, adding value and exceeding client needs. You will be the point of contact for designated projects, responsible to deliver successful client relationships, you'll lead cross-functional planning, define project scope, build resource requirements, risk migration strategies, associated action plan and issue resolution.The role
Why join us?
- Lead a cross functional project team ensuring all necessary delivery of project training and developing a succession plan for the core team members
- Manage project study budgets, develop invoicing procedures according to study contract
- Direct all reporting on the progress of projects to ICON clients, you'll monitor and implementing QC activities as necessary
- Collaborate with business development to ensure we have a dedicated commercial aptitude, collaborate together with internal colleagues and external partners to identify new avenues for growth
Ongoing development is vital to us, and as a Project Manager you will have the opportunity to progress your career, with the potential to move into other related areas to enhance your skill set. Our benefits package is competitive, our scope is international and we genuinely care about our people and their success.What you need
- Project Management experience within Clinical Research, you can develop an approach to driving performance and success in a global environment
- Bachelor's Degree in medicine, science or your equivalent working experience and a qualification in Project Management is desirable but not essential
- You should be a confident communicator, with strong client management skills and strong decision-making skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% as needed
Following your application, we will contact you and one of our dedicated recruiters will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.ICON is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.