re you an experienced global Clinical Trial Manager with experience in the Pharma or CRO industry sectors managing clinical operations on global trials? We are looking for someone with a specialism in the Internal or General Medicine therapeutic field.The role
As a Clinical Trial Manager you would be expected to recognize the importance of and create a culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
You will be the primary point of contact for Clinical Operations aspects of designated projects and responsible for developing successful working relationships with clients, responsible for planning, scheduling and implementing the Clinical Operations aspects of projects including:
What you need
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of cross functional project management plans; risk mitigation strategies, associated action plan and issue resolution
- Responsible for managing the Clinical Operations project team, including ensuring all necessary project training is provided to assigned staff
- Provide direction and support to the Clinical Operations study team
- Collaborate with Business Development (BD) to ensure timely completion of change orders
- Track Clinical Operations project deliverables using appropriate tools
Benefits of Working in ICON
- University/Bachelor's Degree in medicine, science or equivalent degree/experience
- Thorough knowledge of ICH GCP and relevant regulations for the conduct of clinical trials
- You'll have specific therapeutic experience within GI - Crohns, Ulcerative Colitis is preferred but you could have other general medicine experience in areas of Respiratory, Dermatology, Immunology, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Myositis, Asthma, COPD, Allergy
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Due to the nature of this position it may be required for the employee to travel approx. 25%. Therefore, dependent on the employee's location, the employee may be required to possess a valid Driver's license
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive salary and benefits package that includes an excellent pension scheme, private health care, life assurance and staff recognition schemes. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage.
We care about our people, as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.What's Next?
Following your application, you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters, and, if successful, we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.ICON is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment. *LI-RL1