Description: Job Title: Antibody Formulation Development Scientist Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom Schedule: Permanent, Full Time
TalentSource Life Sciences is currently searching for an experienced Antibody Formulation Development Scientist to join one of our biotechnology partner companies in the UK. This is a permanent, office based position along the M4 corridor in Berkshire. We need someone that would not require extensive training in the various analytical techniques used at the client as part of formulation development, also formulation development of biologics would be a strong advantage.
The successful candidate will be working on studies dedicated to one client, within the team supporting all ongoing projects by supplying efficient formulations for all stages of the monoclonal antibody development process from Toxicology studies to Phase III Clinical studies. Continuous improvement is the cornerstone of this team, looking to develop fast and efficient formulation technology platforms thus enhancing the stability of standard antibodies as well as novel antibody formats. Job specific tasks and responsibilities:
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- Perform experiments or analysis, enabling non-clinical or clinical studies
- Support pre-formulation laboratory activities which include laboratory set-up and provision of technical resources
- Authoring formulation protocols, reports and supporting documentation, based on a deep understanding of biochemical or physical degradation routes of antibody-derived molecules.
Skills & Knowledge:
- MSc (or equivalent) or PhD in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology, or similar.
- A good level of laboratory experience, knowledge and application of new and developing technologies.
- Experience with protein/antibody analysis (HPLC/UPCL, iCE, UV spectroscopy, DLS, CGE, rheology, MFI)
- Experience in formulation development
Why TalentSource Life Sciences/CROMSOURCE?
- High level of numeracy and the ability to critically evaluate data
- Ability to work in a busy team environment with changing priorities
- Must have a flexible and professional attitude with a willingness to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Good presentation, communication and data sharing skills in one-to-one and team meetings.
- Ability to organise and maintain lab equipment to high standards, including maintenance and cleaning.
- Able to work effectively and manage time to work on multiple projects.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
CROMSOURCE is a family-owned, high quality ISO-certified international provider of outsourced services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Since 1994, we have been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. TalentSource Life Sciences is a fully dedicated flexible resourcing unit within CROMSOURCE and the successful growth has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our employees are the most valuable company asset and we value resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel clear tools to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology.
Our approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. We know that we are not simply providing 'staff' or 'resources'. We are providing expert people. Highly talented, well trained, motivated people who make a positive difference to the work of our clients every day. Together we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world. Our large management team consists of a people with an extended experience within pharma and a high level of market knowledge. We our open, friendly and approachable and aim to support you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
As this position is client-facing, the successful candidates must be confident and be able to drive the role and themselves and to work autonomously in close liaison with a line manager at TalentSource, who will provide you with mentoring and guidance.
To ensure the success of our clients, our team of international professionals is focused on continuous improvement. We invest in our employees by providing the coaching and training necessary to deliver high quality services for our clients.
Every day we strive to create an environment in which all employees can contribute to their full potential and at the same time allow the company to develop and grow with them. With CROMSOURCE you will be able to participate in exciting projects and achieve your professional goals. Keywords:
Scientist, Biochemist, Antibody, Formulation, HPLC, UPLC, iCE, UV Spectroscopy, DLS, CGE, rheology, MFI, Contract Research Organisation, Outsourced, Biopharmaceutical, Biopharma, Permanent
Skills: Scientist Location: United Kingdom Share:
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email