We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans.
If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 16,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
Our mission in Project Management Office is simple.
We provide guidance and support to strategic corporate initiatives and goals while reducing risks and process variation by using best practices, analytics and process improvement.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with Management as well as all Functional Areas to identify:
- Process improvements or process change needs
- System needs, refinement needs within current systems, & work with Business Solutions and other functional departments to develop best practices
- Assist with development of business process and training material
- Continuous process improvement achieving project deliverables and corporate objectives via:
- Cost reductions
- Improved resource utilization
- Process and/or system harmonization
- Achieves project deliverables and objectives
- Provide a standard and repeatable PMO methodology for use across all projects:
- Practice Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Resource Integration
- Technical Support
- Business Alignment
- Evaluate and develops systems and processes:
- Evaluate all key PRA systems and process to determine current functionality
- Determine optimal utilization and integration of all key systems and processes
- Recommend changes as needed
- Identify new systems and process changes to meet the needs of the organization and to provide a competitive advantage to PRA
- Develop integrated business solutions
Location: Europe remote
What do you need to have?
- Read, write and speak English
- Minimum of 10 years of combined industry experience with significant experience in process evaluation and process improvement combined with system design/deployment which should include training
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution or international equivalent degree
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.