CK QLS are recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Zuchwil on a contract basis for 12 months.
Supplier Quality Engineer Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support supplier activities who manufacture, clean, and package the products or components including verification/validation activities as well as process optimization.
- Improve supplier reliability, resolve technical issues that affect quality or delivery of product.
- Reduce cost of manufacturing.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Lead product transfers to suppliers.
- Develop supplier project plans including timeline, resources, milestones, action items, risk mitigation, and final project outcomes.
- Shape supplier selection for transfers through technical and capacity assessments.
- Support supplier process verification/validation.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent).
- At least 2 years of Manufacturing, Quality Engineering, Manufacturing or Process Engineering experience.
- Ability to work with suppliers and their employees (operations, engineers, and managers) to resolve problems and make improvements.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in Injection molding would be advantageous.
- Experience with Cleanlines, Sterlization, and/or Packaging.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global medical device company.Apply:
For more information or to apply for this Supplier Quality Engineer position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48795.
Please send all of your correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.