Please note that we will move to our brand-new offices in Waltham, located in 152 Grove St, Waltham, MA 02453 around January 2021 Roles and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Global Head of Development and senior stakeholders to deliver the global development strategy
- Work with senior stakeholders to create a regional learning needs analysis and a 1-3-year development plan focusing on resolving key skills gaps and supporting the delivery of the business strategy
- Develop and design innovative learning interventions including in-house design, selection of vendors, roll out of programmes and evaluation of outcomes
- Develop, maintain and curate the regional learning curriculum including online/offline leadership, managerial and technical skills learning interventions for current and future capability requirements
- Implement the regional strategies for organisational areas such as performance and potential, coaching/mentoring and project management
- Embed a learning culture and coaching culture, aligned with our Performance with Purpose framework
- Accurately track KPI's and analyse evaluation data to ensure a pipeline of continuous incremental improvement
Your background will demonstrate expertise within Learning and Development. You will have demonstratable experience of designing, implementing and evaluating successful development interventions with clear qualitative and quantitative business outcomes. Experience of operating in a fast paced, commercial environment would be advantageous. You will have excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels and will be experienced in stakeholder management with a strong focus on candidate and customer experience. You will have experience in designing and delivering projects with high levels of commercial acumen.
You will be ambitious, driven and results focused and have the desire to grow your career in Learning and Development or in the broader HR function. About Us
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers' success and their research needs.
It's our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you'll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we can offer an attractive flexible benefits package which includes share options, a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.