Description: Job Title: Clinical Research NurseLocation: Milan, ItalySchedule: Freelance, 4 hours per week
TalentSource Life Science, the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions, is currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Research Nurse to join one of our partner companies, to be site-based in Milan.
This is a freelance position for four hours per week. The day of the week is flexible and can be decided between the Nurse and the Site - it must be between Monday - Friday and regular working hours.
The Clinical Research Nurse will support and assist in coordinating clinical trials at the given Hospital. Responsibilities will include assisting with achieving the targets for subject recruitment into clinical trials, promoting quality research with the provision of timely and accurate data; and act as the keyworker for patients and the patient's caregivers throughout their clinical trial experience. Main Responsibilities:
Review the hospital database for patient pre-screening. Screening subjects for enrolment into the clinical trial. Randomised patients on the Randomisation and treatment management Interactive Response Systems (IRS). Safe administration of treatments and drugs that are given within the context of the clinical trials. ECG recording. Vital signs. Reporting adverse events (AEs) and serious adverse events (SAE) to all relevant personnel. Assess subjects as required by protocol. Collect and process blood, test urine samples and other biological samples. Check or complete questionnaires. Enter data into the eCRF. Work with the Clinical Research Associate to resolve queries.
- Support the Principal Investigator (PI) to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the clinical trial subjects; including:
- Adhere to the Sponsor training and study specific protocol training, whilst undertaking visit duties
- Maintain standards of professional competence and current nursing practices in accordance with the country specific nursing Code of Practice and ICH-GCP, and other applicable requirements.
- Provision of excellent standards of subject care in accordance with study protocol training and country specific requirements.
- Ensure all relevant information regarding subjects is recorded, reported and, where necessary, acted upon to communicate any changes to the Investigator and hospital study team, the Sponsor and other team members as appropriate.
- Work with the Sponsor Project Manager/Research Nurse Manager to ensure all aspects of care for assigned groups of subjects are met, through the adherence to study schedules, protocols and local clinical practice regulations and requirements.
- Maintain supplies (stock control) for all scheduled visits.
Who will you be working for? About CROMSOURCE
- Registered Nurse with at least 2 years post registration experience within any therapeutic area
- Prior experience working on Clinical Studies as a Research Nurse/Study Nurse is required.
- Experience with Infusions is essential. Managing monoclonal antibody infusions and managing infusion reactions would be beneficial.
- Good phlebotomy skills
- Experience recording ECG
- Ability to provide support to subject during their clinical trial experience.
- Good knowledge of clinical trials, including EU Clinical Trials Directives and Good Clinical Practice.
- Well-developed organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively to a wide multi-disciplinary team and the subject
- Ability to work independently and be an excellent team player
- Competent in the use of computers at a basic level, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint, and the internet.
CROMSOURCE is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do. Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company asset. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they are able to develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel the clear tools needed to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our below industry average turnover rates.About TalentSource Life Sciences
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your Line Manager, who will work closely with you to mentor and support your professional development and growth. For our client-facing positions, you must be confident, be able to drive the role and work autonomously. The Application Process
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgement that we received it. If you have the requirements we need, you will be invited for phone interview as the first step. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to everyone individually if you are not successful.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.Key words:
Study Nurse, Clinical Research Nurse, Clinical Study Nurse, Research Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Registered Nurse, Nurse, Infusion, Monoclonal Antibody, Freelance, Freelancer, Contract, Full Time, CRO, Contract Research Organization, Outsourced, Pharmaceutical, Consultant
Skills: Nurse, Registered Nurse Location: Italy Share:
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email