Clinical Research Associate
Josh Zarembski is searching for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join a Global- CRO based in Italy. This Organisation has benefited from some incredible recent break through studies and additional funding to help with the fight against COVID-19!
If you’re an experienced CRA, looking to progress within your career, and looking to work in a fun, friendly, yet challenging environment – then this is certainly the place to be.
The responsibilities of the position will be adjusted according to the seniority level you apply for and due to the already high number of applications, I will be sending the first shortlist of candidates by the 3rd September 2020, please get in contact now to avoid disappointment.
Responsibilities as a CRA
· To report and conduct onsite monitoring visits (approximately 6-8 times per month)
· If applicable, to be involved in the study startup
· Perform review of CRFs, source document verification and query resolutions
· You will be responsible for site communication and management
· You will be a POC for in-house support services as well as vendors
· You will communicate with internal project teams regarding the progress of the study
· Support the regulatory team in preparing documents for submissions
Requirements for a CRA
· Degree within Life Sciences or something relevant
· Experience with independent monitoring, within a Pharma/CRO setting, for 2+ years
· Previous experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
· Ability to travel
· Valid driver’s license
If you are interested in applying, please click below.