#15306 | 18 month+ contract | West London & Home based
James Carrera at Umbilical has partnered with an established Pharmaceutical client to source an experienced Programme Manager in IT Commercial & Marketing from the Life Science Industry to deliver Omnichannel Customer Engagement, driving excellence in the customer experience for HCPs & Patients
Working cross functionally you will manage a diverse group of stakeholders across different geographical regions, to deliver a superb experience to customers, through seamless engagement across all channels, focused on providing the best treatment and care to patients.
- To ensure establish, monitor and manage the program schedule and ensure timely delivery of the constituent projects and the entire program.
- Develop and manage the program budget and to ensure the accuracy of financial forecasts.
- Ensure that the project objectives are integrated with and support the program objectives.
- Establish short and long-term program objectives as well as resource demand and capacity
- Identify funding requirements within the program.
- Create and implement guidelines for evaluating the program's strengths and highlight areas where improvement is required.
- To motivate the team and to offer constructive feedback.
- Build and maintain productive partnerships with Business Program Manager and PMO.
- Identify and manage program-wide risks, issues, assumptions, managing escalations and efficiently address road blocks
- Effectively communicate program progress to senior stakeholders.
You will be a highly Professional IT Program Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional programs as well as;
- Demonstrated IT Commercial and Marketing; omni-channel, marketing automation, social media, CRM, Digital Asset Management, Brand Portals, mobile applications
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry is highly advantageous, as well as GxP
- Project management methodologies, tools and techniques; Agile
- Solid experience in stakeholder management up to executive level
- Managing procurement activities such as RFI, RFP
- Ability to work with dispersed and global teams and locations is essential
- Strategic integrated program planning and analytical