#15306 | 12 month+ contract | West London
James Carrera at Umbilical has partnered with an established Pharmaceutical client to source a Clinical Project Associate to support the work of CTMA’s in Oncology, to work in a past paced on a high priority molecule in Oncology.
Support the work of a Clinical Trial Management Associate, the primary responsibilities include: Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools. as well as;
- Coordinating and filing to the Trial Master File, both paper and electronic systems to ensure documents are filed and tracked in a complete and timely manner
- Working with the different members of the study management team as necessary to resolve study related administrative issues
- Under close supervision reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- Arranges meeting logistics.
- Drafts meeting agendas and prepares meeting minutes.
- Interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
Educated to degree level in a relevant scientific discipline, you will both have a passion for science and learning as well as excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
- 0-1 years of previous experience as a CPA level from a Pharma or NHS setting.
- Knowledge of FDA and or EU Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCP, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Thrives in a fast paced, at times high pressure environment.
- Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
For a confidential discussion, contact James Carrera at Umbilical