My client is unable to offer Visa / Sponsorship and all candidates MUST have prior pharmaceutical or life science experience.
My client is a well -established Real World consultancy who have over 20 years of consulting experience across the globe. They are currently seeking a Senior Project manager to join their expanding Real World team and be a driving force in providing expert support and assistance in the running of the Disease Specific Programmes.
The project manager will be working along side a team of executives and so must take the results and shape them into an initial presentation deck. A big part of the role will be client liaison and assisting the senior management team (director and associate director) in the delivery of a variety of presentations and customised outputs.
Your initial responsibilities will include:
▪ To coach and line manage selected staff.
▪ Active management of all aspects of dedicated projects from design to analysis
▪ To ensure external suppliers are appropriately briefed and deliver to the required dates set.
▪ To develop and execute an analysis plan.
▪ To manage the programme executive’s workload and provide appropriate coaching.
▪ Acquire understanding of a specific disease area.
▪ To implement and manage both on line and pen and paper research
▪ To attend an participate in client meetings and deliveries
▪ To ensure DSP quality standards are met.
▪ Ensure client information/requirements are met; follow-up of clients.
• Must hold a degree level qualification in a relevant discipline
• Previous project management experience and a proven record of utilising various research techniques
• Experience of large quantitative diary type studies would be a distinct advantage
• A basic level of understanding of the therapeutic areas whilst working on specific Programmes.
• A high level of numeracy, analytical, & interpretive as well as good organisational & time management skills.
• A high level of interpersonal skills and working as a team player.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Basic PowerPoint, Excel, Word are essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a hands-on professional with previous market research experience within an international consultancy or in the pharma industry.
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on email@example.com