IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.The role
We are currently seeking a proactive and highly motivated Registered Nurse to join our home support program for Respiratory patients in Tasmania
.In this exciting, field based Registered Nurse casual position you will:
To be considered for this position you:
- Visiting patients and their carers in their home and provide support via telephone/telehealth support
- Supporting Cystic Fibrosis patients on medication
- Clinical observations including mobile spirometry
- Blood and sputum collection
- Patient education
- Open and regular communication with the clinic
- Are a Registered Nurse with at least 2 years post registration experience
- Have very good knowledge of Cystic Fibrosis as a disease state and experience with rare disease/respiratory diseases
- Have paediatric experience
- Are able to take bloods peripherally and from a port a cath
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and a proactive, can-do attitude
- Enjoy working autonomously
- Hold a current CPR, WWWC and Police Check
- Willing to travel (TAS)
- Current drivers licence and own car
- Are flexible with your time
From contract sales teams to accredited, nationwide nurse supportservices, Nuevo Health is a trusted partner for our healthcareclients. Healthcare is personal. We've been working in healthcare for over 20 years because we are passionate about building meaningful connections between brands, healthcare professionals and the people they care for. Nuevo Health is now part of IQVIA.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.