IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Are you passionate about working on innovative programs in oncology, rare disease, cardiovascular, and other therapeutic areas partnering with a world-renowned top 5 pharma? Great, because we're hiring!
We're looking for innovative clinical research professionals just like you to join our global clinical operations teams across New Zealand.Key responsibilities:
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits and work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plans
- Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
What is in it for you?
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or other scientific/nursing disciplines is essential
- Minimum of 2 years independent site monitoring experience as a CRA
- CRO or Pharmaceutical experience is highly desired
- Ability to travel which will involve travelling to the North or South Island
- Extensive knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines is required
- Oncology experience is highly desired
- Experience working with a Single Dedicated/FSP Sponsor as a CRA is desired
- A competitive base salary, generous car and health allowance, an annual bonus, flexible working, lifestyle and community days, regular social events, breakfast staples and fresh fruit provided, close to public transport, Global mobility opportunities and a Management team dedicated to taking you to where you want to go
- You will have the opportunity to build a career in a supportive environment, work with Industry leading Pharmaceutical companies and inspiring thought leaders
- We celebrate your success, we celebrate our learning's, we celebrate Healthcare. This is just the beginning.
If you wish to hear more about these positions or any other positions IQVIA is currently advertising, please apply and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in contact
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.