IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Are you looking to make a difference to patient Healthcare?
Our Industry is like no other, with continued advances in Healthcare we evolve as we grow. Maintaining our role as a Global Leader requires unique employees like you
This isn't your every day job. At the heart of what we do, true passion for better patient outcomes drives us
As a subject matter expert you know what the role of a Clinical Research Associate involvesWhat is in it for you?
A competitive base salary, generous car and health allowance, an annual bonus, flexible working, lifestyle and community days, regular social events, breakfast staples and fresh fruit provided, close to public transport, Global mobility opportunities and a Management team dedicated to taking you to where you want to go
You will have the opportunity to build a career in a supportive environment, work with Industry leading Pharmaceutical companies and inspiring thought leaders
We celebrate your success, we celebrate our learning's, we celebrate Healthcare. This is just the beginning.Key Responsibilities
Not everyone can be a Clinical Research Associate, it's an extraordinary roleDo you meet this unique criteria?
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits and work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plans
- Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or other scientific/nursing disciplines is essential
- Minimum of 3 years independent site monitoring experience as a CRA
- CRO or Pharmaceutical experience is highly desired
- Ability to travel on a regular basis which will involve interstate travel across ANZ
- Extensive knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines is required
- Oncology experience is highly desired
- Experience working with a Single Dedicated/FSP Sponsor as a CRA is desired
If you wish to hear more about these positions or any other positions IQVIA is currently advertising please apply and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in contact
Sydney +612 9016 8100
Melbourne +613 9519 6800
Auckland NZ +64 9440 6200
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.