We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our clinical department defines, develops and delivers clinical programmes , e nsur ing the highest-quality review of data and effective interaction with study sites . As a Clinical T rial Coordinator, you will provide technical support to the project team , coordinat ing non-clinical responsibilities of project administration as applicable to the client contract . Additional key responsibilities include:
- Performs PPD investigator file reviews and logging of outstanding issues in project related tracking tools
- Reviews regulatory documents for proper content
- Liaises with monitor and investigative sites to resolve outstanding regulatory issues identified
- Disseminates study related information, including project tracking updates to Clients, clinical study teams and other PPD departments
- Assists with the identification of potential investigators and development/distribution of initial protocol packets
- Creates meeting agendas and minutes , as well as c oordinates team conference calls and distribution of meeting minutes
Education and Experience:
University degree , or equivalent in education, training and experience
Responsible for adhering to Good Clinical Practices, country specific regulations, PPD/Client Standard Operating Procedures and Working Practice Documents regulations for all non-clinical/clinical aspects of project implementation, execution, and closeout
Ability to effectively analy s e project specific data/systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency
Experience of manage multiple projects with differing priorities at one given time
Exceptional communication, collaboration, organisational and time management skills
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture , where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We've grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer's trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world's most urgent health needs, then please submit your application - we'd love to hear from you.