IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Create possibilities, even where it seems none exist. See every challenge as an opportunity. Discover new paths to success as you share stories of unparalleled data, transformative technology, advanced analytics and domain expertise coming together to advance human health.
Join IQVIA™ as a CRA 2 (m/w/d) office-based in Frankfurt or home-based in Germany, in full time or in part time 20-32h/week, and you will have the opportunity to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. At IQVIA™ we do not believe in a ‘career ceiling.’ You can make the CRA role a stepping-stone into wider opportunities like operations management, dedicated customer solutions, and project management. And you won’t do it alone – you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews on performance, promotion and bonus awards.
In our Clinical Functional Service Partnership models, we work in a close partnership with key customers in order to deliver a comprehensive clinical trial management. Within this team, you will focus on different projects of one single pharma client and gain direct and in-depth experience of collaborating with this sponsor.
Beside establishing strong relationships with the client and the involved investigators, you will conduct monitoring on complex clinical trials and assure the adherence to good clinical practices, standard operating procedures, and study protocols.
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.
- Creating submission documents for ethical committees and being involved in the study start up process
Applicants should have:
- A Bachelor's or higher-level degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- As a CRA at least one two years of on-site monitoring experience
- Experience in study start up activities, especially EC submissions
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of German and English
- Flexibility to travel up to 60% of the working time
- Less experienced candidates are supposed to work in the office in Frankfurt, experienced CRAs are welcome to work home-based
In return we offer:
- Interesting projects and a variety of indications
- Working with high-level equipment and technical solutions
- A competitive benefits package: home-office, company car, accident insurance and more
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team.
Please apply with your English CV and your certificates and recommendation letters.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.