IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The IQVIA Research and Development Solutions team is focused on helping our healthcare customers to find innovative treatments solutions for patients with the common, large or rarest illnesses. As a CRA for Site Management, you will work with several sponsors on several studies following our SOPs. We seek dynamic and motivated people who truly want to make a difference in the life sciences industry. At IQVIA, we look for the very best people and give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
What we Offer:
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours in an officed-based or a home-based role in Lyon or Marseille
- As a CRA, you will receive a company iPad and have use of key developments such as site visit apps, visit reporting apps which allow CRAs to do their day to day job more efficiently!
- We invest in keeping our teams stable, so workload is consistent
- We offer genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organisation
- We give the chance to work on cutting edge medicines, right at the forefront of new medicine development
- Usually allocated to 4-5 protocols (likely to be in the areas of Oncology, Neurology, Rare diseases, ….)
- Responsible for approximately 15 sites
- On site between 8 and 10 days per month,
- All CRAs and SCRAs are allocated a local IQVIA Line Manager
- Permanent employment contract
- Perform Site Selection (if applicable), initiation, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practice
- If applicable, may be accountable for supporting development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis. Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
- Act as a mentor for clinical staff including conducting co-monitoring and training visits.
We believe in hiring the best talent in the industry.
To become part of our team, you should:
- Have a degree in Life Sciences or have equivalent experience
- Have at least 3 years of independent on-site monitoring experience
- Strong therapeutic and protocol knowledge
- Strong ICH GCP and applicable clinical research regulatory requirements knowledge
- Good mentoring and training skills
- Hold a full French and clean driving licence
- Possess strong communication, written and presentation skills are a must (must have fluency in English language)
- With the merger between Quintiles and IMS Health, we now have access to significant data pools allowing better site selection and recruitment. This helps drive performance of sites making the CRA role more efficient and discussions at site more productive. It’s the next generation of clinical development
- Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.Join Us
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.