IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The IQVIA Research and Development Solutions team is focused on helping our healthcare customers to find innovative treatments solutions for patients with the common, large or rarest illnesses. Providing administrative support to the clinical projects and updating systems and clinical databases could make your contribution to the research. We seek dynamic and motivated people who truly want to make a difference in the life sciences industry. At IQVIA, we look for the very best people and give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
The Clinical Research Experienced Assistant will have the following responsibilities :
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Collaborate with Clinical Project Manager (CPM), CRAs and RSU on the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
- Collaborate with CRAs and RSU on the preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Assist in training and orienting new staff. May act as a mentor for less experienced CTAs.
- Report to line manager and clinical teams members.
- Perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution.
The Clinical Research Experienced Assistant has :
- High or secondary school diploma/certificate or country’s educational equivalent and 5 years administrative support experience,
- Basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements,
- Effective written and verbal communication skills of English and French languages,
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook,
- Effective time management and organizational skills,
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
The position is located in France, office-based in La Défense.Join Us
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.